Mailroom Administrator Based Faverdale West (DL3) £7.83 per hour We are currently seeking candidates to service a new contract, due to start at...
We are currently looking to recruit multiple Pensions Administrators on a Fixed Term Full-Time basis's (initially until the end of September 2019 however this may be extended) - please note you do not require previous Pensions experience (although desirable) however you do require a strong background in administration.
Working within an office in Darlington, you will ensure work is completed in line with service level agreements and provide a continually improving level of customer service in terms of quality, cost and time.
Providing a variety of administration support you will primarily focus on complexed calculations - ensuring a high level of detail and accuracy at all times.
Please note should your application be successful you will be required to attend an assessment on either March 7th 10am-1pm or March 15th 1pm-4pm - please ensure you would be available for one of these dates before proceeding with your application.
What you will do:
- Create and maintain consistent and accurate pension scheme records and events
- Process complexed calculations
- Help to administer pensions in full whether this be administrative or telephony support
- Provide an excellent customer service at all times
- Work within set key performance indicators and quality standards and to make every effort to achieve these
Support and assist the management team where required in all aspects of service delivery and business support for example, ad hoc projects, auditing, etc
Your experience will include:
- Previous pensions administration experience is advantageous but not essential as full pensions training will be provided
- Excellent customer service skills - a polite, professional and friendly approach
- Strong Administration and IT skills
- Confident working with numbers - GCSE Grade C or above in both Maths and English
- Track record of working to and achieving targets
- A flexible approach to work at all times and adaptable to varying demands and workloads with a commitment to ensure tasks are completed to deadline