Quality Development Facilitators x 2
Home Based in the North East
Salary - £11 - £13 per hour, ongoing temp contract.
We are looking to recruit 2 experiences Quality Development Facilitators (QDF) to work out from a home base, supporting one of our clients in the North East.
Reporting to the Quality Development Manager (QDM) the successful candidates will be expected to work closely with other members of the Quality Assurance and Development Team.
Role & responsibilities will include:
Working closely with the Quality Development Manager to provide a robust process for the continuous development and monitoring of the e-learning, apprenticeship and pre-employment delivery.
- Ensuring that Talent Coaches (TCs) and Trainers are competent, updated, skilled and reliable to support and meet all objectives and expectations of the business.
- Responsibility for quality assuring TCs and Trainers' work through a range of activities, including sampling, observations of Teaching, learning and assessment and EPA Gateway checks.
- Monitoring practices to ensure standardised and relevant delivery that meets all AOs and EPAOs standards
- Ensuring all quality standards are met across vocational areas to maximise timely and overall success rates
- Compliance of organisational, Awarding Organisation, End Point Assessment Organisations and other regulatory bodies' requirements and processes
- Maintaining Ofsted Grade 2 and supporting initiatives and best practice methodology in the pursuance of Ofsted Grade 1
- Being fully conversant with Ofsted Common Inspection Framework 2015 ensuring these standards are fully embedded with all delivery and programme development
Esuring that all standards are met in line with the appropriates regulatory bodies' expectations
Maintaining the IQA sampling strategy through a range of activities and ensure relevant documents are up-to-date, accurate and reliable
Attending Awarding Organisations and End Point Assessment Organisations events within the SME remit supporting approvals, sampling visits, audits and appeals.
Supporting internal Performance and Quality Review activities to review progress against internal and external quality framework
Maintaining and supporting a caseload of skilled and competent Talent Coaches and Trainers with the delivery of English and maths, Functional Skills and invigilation if applicable
Supporting managers, Talent Coaches and Trainers to ensure timely completion of programmes and maintaining the 'at risk' report and action plan for your allocated vocational area.
D 32/33/34 or A1/ V1 or TAQA 3/4 qualifications
Either hold or working towards a recognised teaching/training qualification i.e. PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Level 3 Education and Training Award or Certificate of Education
Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at a minimum of Level 2
A proven track record in internal quality assurance
Occupational experience in and current knowledge of the relevant sector(s)
Ability to demonstrate thorough working knowledge of apprenticeships (frameworks and standards), traineeships and other vocational qualifications
Up to date Safeguarding and Prevent training record
Be able to travel regionally or nationally as required
Full, clean UK driving licence
These are urgent requirements for the right candidates.