Hours: Mon - Fri 9 5.30pm (37.5 hrs per week) Temp to Perm We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Data Administrator to work for a...
Temporary Enrolment Administrator
Based: Gosforth - NE12
Salary: £9.00 per hour 37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9:00am til 5:30pm
We are looking for an Enrolment Administrator to work on an ongoing temporary basis for one of our major clients in the Gosforth area. This is an exciting opportunity to play a part in the delivery of all Apprenticeship programmes delivered to both Public and Private Sector.
The successful candidate will support delivery managers by focusing on new enrolments and MI updates, driving the quality of resources to ensure they are maintained, SLA's are met and that overall customer satisfaction is maintained.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the upkeep of the starts tracker, ensuring it is updated with any changes/ withdrawals etc.
- Planning enrolment sessions including dates/times agreed with Area Managers.
- Supporting the Helpdesk with set up of Initial Assessments.
- Creating, updating and maintaining enrolment material-tool kits, briefing slides, lesson plans, sign up slides, email templates and supporting documents.
- Analysing the starts tracker- sharing compliance reports and chasing up starts not processed.
- Highlighting areas for improvement and highlighting issues to the client partner team in terms of contacting learners.
- Participating in weekly calls with each Regional Manager and attending weekly client partner and huddle calls to keep up to date with developments in each area, supporting with forecasting of starts and providing daily/weekly updates.
We are looking for people who are:
- Passionate about the delivery of outstanding support to the learner from enrolment throughout their learning journey.
- Able to analyse data and reporting on findings
- Able to demonstrate Microsoft experience - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Methodical, showing attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and a flexible approach.
- Confident in taking the initiative, working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Practiced in problem solving skills with an ability to effectively manage multiple projects whilst maintaining standards.
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Apprenticeships, Traineeships and other vocational qualifications.
- Comfortable with using IT.
- Committed to their own continuous professional development.
This is an urgent position for the right candidate and could lead to longer term opportunities.