Recruitment Coordinator Location : Oldham Salary : £18000 (Pro rata) Description : Our successful On-Site Managed Service branch in Shaw,...
Our client based in Darwen is looking to recruit two experienced, full time, temporary Recruitment Coordinators to assist with the full 360 recruitment process. These exciting positions will require extensive travel throughout the UK to various recruitment events as required so own transport is essential.
- To ensure volume recruitment is effectively completed and KPIs achieved.
- To manage all candidates in a timely manner and maintain communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- To plan, organise and attend recruitment events throughout the UK (reimbursement will be given for expenses), alongside Recruitment Managers.
- Posting job adverts in line with requirements.
- Shortlisting CV's, conducting telephone pre-screens and face to face interviews within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring compliance of Right to Work and vetting procedures within set timescales.
- Maintaining recruitment records
- Ensuring all new starter paperwork is completed within a timely manner.
- To complete any other administrative duties required by the Management Team.
To succeed in this role, the successful candidates must be
- Able to travel extensively throughout the UK.
- Results focused, with the ability to work under pressure to achieve targets and timescales.
- Able to work as part of an effective team.
- Able to build relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- Able to demonstrate good organisational skills.
- Able to demonstrate good questioning and listening skills.
- Able to resolve problems, provide solutions, and suggest process improvements.
The positions are initially offered on a 6 month temporary basis, working 37.5 hours per week with an initial 6 week training programme and could offer longer term opportunities for the right candidates.