Inbound Customer Services Executives - Darlington £7.83 p/hr We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service professional to join an inbound telephone based Helpdesk team...
Salary £7.83 per hour
37.5 hours per week
Mon - Fri
Our client based in Stockport city centre is looking for a Hotel Consultant to work as part of a busy, pro-active service delivery team.
Experience of working within the hotel, travel or events industry is desired but not essential.
The position is offered initially on a 3 month temporary basis through Blue Arrow, however there could be longer term opportunities for the right candidate.
- To process bookings, amendments and cancellations via multiple contact channel
- To deliver customer service excellence through accuracy and quality
- Ensure best value fares / rates are offered in line with customer requirement
- To effectively resolve customer and supplier queries, escalating where appropriate
- To communicate in a professional manner at all times both internally and externally
- Attend recommended training sessions, courses and educational familiarisation trip
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment
- Computer literacy skills, preferably with Microsoft Office experience
- Good data inputting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sound geographical knowledge
- Experience of working to agreed targets
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility to work shifts / overtime when required
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
- Experience of selling additional services to customers
- Experience of working as part of a team
Immediate starts available, click to apply now!