Our client provide an inbound telephony service for customers who hold an account with this bank and need general customer service assistance. They currently need an additional...
Contract: Temporary, full time
Shifts: To cover Monday - Sunday including Bank Holidays
Hours: Full time, 8hrs shift between 7am - 11pm with 2 consecutive days off
Salary: £8.10 per hour with overtime paid at x1.5
We are recruiting for Inbound Customer Service Advisors to work with a well known out sourcing company at their call centre in Bury, dealing with all things mobile phone related.
As a customer service advisor you will be expected to:
- Deal with customer enquiries, manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Processing orders and researching information via the in-house computer system.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Tracking deliveries, processing orders and handle billing enquires.
- Document all call information and complete the call logs timely and accurately.
- Ensure a high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times.
Your experience will include:
- Experience within a customer service environment
- A natural desire to help people
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong keyboard and PC skills
- Full availability to follow a shift pattern
- A good approach to team work
You'll be provided with first class training that will enable you to gain valuable knowledge with a fantastic support structure.
Click on the apply button with your CV for a telephone interview!