Are you a 2AA Rosette Chef de Partie looking for some temporary work? We are working with a well-established hotel in Fort William to find...
A new opportunity has arisen for an On Train Hospitality Host to work with ScotRail for Fort William train services. You will help the existing Hospitality Team deliver a great customer experience. Currently recruiting for 1 position. Starting salary is £8.75 per hour, to increase after 12 weeks to £9.80ph (+ Commission). You must be fully flexible to work any 5/7 days, with various shift patterns between the hours of 05.00 and 23.45.
- Plan, organise and control operations to ensure that all trains specified are covered with catering.
- Ensure controls and accurate record keeping are maintained using the appropriate computer or manual systems.
- Security and reconciliation of all stock and banking.
- Ensure the food quality, presentation and service is provided to the appropriate standard (as defined by the EHO food hygiene regulations and the Operations Manager).
- Promote good staff and customer relations.
- Places customer satisfaction at the heart of all they do.
- Cash handling experience is essential.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Must be able to manual handling up to 15kg to assist passengers with disabilities.