We currently have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients based in the Leith area who are looking for a Janitor on a temporary...
You will be required to provide a valid PVG certificate due to the nature of this role.
- Minimizing hazards by prioritising Health and Safety
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Notifying managers of the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Ensuring that litter is cleared from inside and outside the building
- Transporting materials and equipment throughout the building
- Preparing rooms and halls for a range of uses
Monday 11am - 6.30pm
Tuesday 2pm - 9.30pm
Wednesday 11am - 6.30pm
Thursday 2pm - 9.30pm
Friday 10am - 5.30pm
£8.00 - £9.00
Candidates with previous janitorial experience would be preferred for this position however if you have a strong maintenance background you may be considered.
If this sounds like a job for you please submit your CV for immediate interviews