The Yard Operative is responsible for general duties, including receiving incoming vehicles into the Yard and ensuring the vehicles are received and imaged in line with our company procedures. The completion of work orders associated with vehicles and other operational requirements to satisfy our business requirements.
This role is Monday - Friday with the possibility of overtime at the weekend.
Driving Licence is essential for this role.
- Main Duties and Responsibilities
Ensures vehicles are maintained according to Company standards and customer requirements.
- Provides basic facility maintenance including cleaning, basic repair and yard upkeep.
- Records vehicle information accurately and legibly.
- Operates digital cameras and other basic vehicle documentation and tracking devices.
- Provides excellent customer service as required and directed.
- Maintains a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Follows Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.