Here at Blue Arrow Romford, we are currently recruiting for Cleaners to work for one of our Hospitals in Romford, Essex. As a Hospital Cleaner you...
The responsibilities for this role are
- Assist in the provision of meals and beverages to patients within the hospital
- Carry out all routine kitchen cleaning duties at the prescribed times and in compliance with the specific cleaning schedules
- Use and care of approved materials and equipment at all times in accordance with the operator instructions.
- Dispose of waste including domestic and food appropriately
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work part of a team and independently
- Show empathy, care and compassion at all times
- Experience working within a catering team is proffered but not essential
Shifts Available Monday to Sunday 7.00am - 14.40pm / 3.00pm - 7.40pm
Please contact us on 01905 724549 or email email@example.com