The role: Sales Director Recruitment sector Location: National field based role Reports to: CEO of Blue Arrow Fantastic opportunity for you to work with...
Sales / Service Administrator
Blue Arrow are recruiting in partnership with Vaillant to add an experienced Sales administrator to the team. The business are especially are proud of their family like working environment, which makes it easy for you to feel welcomed into the team. Vaillant are a well-known established company, they are the 'Rolls Royce' of the heating industry.
- Working Monday to Friday
- Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 17.00, Friday 08.30 - 15.30
- A permanent position
Key responsibilities include:
- You will handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits follow up to ensure resolutions
- You will keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and archive documents.
- You will manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries and identify customer's needs to achieve satisfaction.
- You will resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Your target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer enquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction and an orderly work flow according to priorities.
- Genuinely excited to help customers.
- Patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative and love to talk.
- Experience in providing customer service support and working knowledge of customer service softwaretools.
- Experience working with SAP would be advantages.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Homemade food type canteen
- Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Working for an established business within the Derbyshire area
- Bus and Train station in town near to the site.
- 15 minute drive from nearest city
- Free onsite parking
Vaillant is known as a great place to work:
- "My manager is not only my boss, but first and foremost my coach."
- "Very good working atmosphere. Meaningful development opportunities."
- "Employees are being valued and developed."
- "Innovative thinking: many research projects with universities, companies and the country / EU."
- "The company works sustainably."
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.