Pastry Chef 4*Hotel-Weymouth £20,000 + Tips-Live In Role Overview: We have the perfect opportunity for a Pastry Chef to work in a Rosette...
Head Chef - Restaurant - Weymouth - £22K
Our client is a family run restaurant on Weymouth Harbour. This restaurant serves a selection of dishes and are currently recruiting for a Head Chef to lead their brigade. The restaurant is popular with both locals and tourists serving a mix of locally caught seafood and a range of other dishes all using locally sourced produce. As Head Chef you will work 37 per week 5/7 days - Monday to Saturday from 3.30 - Close.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef (Weymouth):
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef (Weymouth):
- Previous Head Chef experience
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
The Reward/Benefits - Head Chef (Weymouth):
- Salary of up to £22K
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.