Looking for a career with one of the world's leading logistics companies? We're recruiting Tow Truck Drivers to work in a manufacturing Swindon site. The pay...
We're recruiting Tow Truck Drivers to work in a manufacturing Swindon site.
The pay rate is £9.54 per hour, and you will be working on a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday.
The role: Working as part of a team you will thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment and have a good eye for detail and accuracy. You must have driving experience.
- Long term temporary roles with potential to become permanent
- Opportunities for progression
- Guaranteed shifts for duration of placement
- Enhanced holiday entitlement following 12 weeks (from 28 to 32 days)
- Free car parking
- Easily commutable Swindon location
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attendance bonus
- Full training given
- Kitchen facilities on-site
- Towing metal stillages which contain car parts.
- Working to tight timescales.
You may also be required to:
- Pick, pack & unpack car parts.
- Place parts in appropriate section or area.
- Check parts manually and/or by a computerised stock list.
- Check amounts of stock.
- Check car parts to specification for any defect.
- Report any defects and complete documentation.
- Push heavy stillages and manually handle parts and equipment.
- Repetitive turning and movements.
- Use torque wrenches and other hand held tools.
Click on the Apply button for further details for an immediate interview.