We're recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work in a manufacturing Swindon site.
This includes superb rates of pay and rotating shifts available throughout the week.
Rotating Shifts (One week early shift the next week late shift):
- Early Shift - Monday to Thursday 05.15 to 14.45 Friday 05.15 to 13.30
- Late Shift - Monday to Thursday 15.15 to 00.45 Friday 13.30 to 18.45
- Early Shift - Monday to Thursday 05.45 to 15.15 Friday 05.45 to 12.45
- Late Shift- Monday to Thursday 15.55 to 01.25 Friday 12.55 to 19.55
Working as part of a team you will thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment and have a good eye for detail and accuracy.
- Starting rate of £8.81 per hour (AM/PM rotation)
- Pay rise after successful completion of your 12 week probationary period to £9.54 per hour
- Overtime available
Your benefits whilst working with our client:
- Long term temporary roles with potential to become permanent
- Guaranteed shifts for duration of placement
- Enhanced holiday entitlement following 12 weeks (from 28 to 32 days)
- Free car parking
- Easily commutable Swindon location
- Competitive rates of pay (increasing after 12 weeks)
- Attendance bonus
- Full training given
- Kitchen facilities on-site
- Pick, pack & unpack car parts.
- Place parts in appropriate section or area.
- Check parts manually and/or by a computerised stock list.
- Check amounts of stock.
- Check car parts to specification for any defect.
- Report any defects and complete documentation.
- Push heavy stillages (cages on wheels) and manually handle parts and equipment.
- Repetitive turning and movements.
- Use torque wrenches and other hand held tools.
- Undertaking ad hoc training as requested by Team Leader.
The recruitment process:
If successful, the recruitment process will take place in four stages:
- Short telephone conversation
- On-site registration - 2 hours
- On-site induction - 2 hours PAID
- Start date - ASAP
Click on the Apply button for further details for an immediate interview.