You will be responsible for a smooth running of the kitchen, working alongside the head chef. Your main focus will be on delivering a great...
FULL-TIME / LONG-TERM/ PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef to work at a care home in Hindhead.
You will be responsible for a smooth running of the kitchen, working alongside the head chef. Your main focus will be on delivering a great meals as per instructions.
DBS required for this position.*
BENEFITS: Working for a strong company, permanent position available, possible career progress
Shifts: Monday - Friday (occasional weekends)
Hours: 7:00 - 15:00 or 11:00 - 19:00
Pay: £11.00 - £12.50
Location: Hindhead, easy access from A3, free parking on site
Duties to include:
- Maintenance of stock control and rotation
- Food preparation according to standard recipes and schedules
- Consistency and presentation of food in timely manner
- Assisting with ordering and deliveries when needed
- Maintaining high standard of hygiene and cleanliness
In return we offer:
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday
- Additional work
- Food Hygiene Level 2 training
*We can facilitate this service for you, fees apply.
If this opportunity sounds just right for you, please APPLY!