Warehouse Operatives in CORBY NN18 8EY Responsibilities:* packing orders* reworking * handballing* palletising* shrink wrapping* general warehouse duties About the candidate:* excellent timekeeper/reliable* warehouse...
Warehouse hygiene operative in Corby NN18 8EY
About the Role:
As a warehouse cleaning operative you will be responsible for variety of tasks including keeping warehouse shop floor and outside of the warehouse tidy, emptying bins by using MHE, general cleaning.
We require someone who can operate specialist cleaning equipment like sweeper, warehouse baler and counterbalance to be able to load full pallets of pressed cardboard/plastic on to the trailer. Full training will be provided, however previous experience covered by licence on a Counterbalance is essential.
Ideally we are looking for someone who can work on their own, keep themselves busy during the shift and will bring an outstanding results for the Client. Reporting to senior manager will be required.
General Cleaning within the warehouse shop floor and outside.
- Immediate start with full training provided
- Onsite canteen with vending machines available
- Paid Holidays
- Free on-site car park
- Free Wi-Fi
- Weekly payments
- PPE provided
- Ongoing work
You must have:
- Counterbalance licence and experience(licecne can be expired, but no more than 3 years)
- Experience in a similar warehouse role
- A good understanding of manual handling practices
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
- Superb presentation standards
- A willingness to learn
- Have an excellent communication skills
- Monday-Friday 6am-2pm
- occasional overtimes may be required
- parity pay after succesfull 12 weeks
If you believe that you are ideal for the role, please apply today!