Head Chef up to £40,000 Hertfordshire A newly refurbished luxurious Hotel in Hertfordshire is looking to appoint a talented Head Chef who leads from...
A leading contract caterer is seeking an ambitious, creative Head Chef to work at one of their central London colleges. Paying 33k a year with excellent hours (Monday to Friday 8-4) this is a full time role that would suit a chef who is knowledgeable about current food trends and has a flair for creating exciting, trendy menus. This is an immediate start position.
- To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract.
- To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook.
- Menus - competitions/planning and promotions.
- Orders - ordering of all supplies.
- Storage of goods - stock controls (weekly).
To apply for the role please submit your CV online or contact David Lomax at the Harrow branch on 0208 427 6199