Buckshaw Village, Chorley
£7.69 per hour paid weekly
Monday - Friday Full Time Hours
We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to work within a large prestigious outsourcing organisation that are part of FTSE 100 index and a reputation to match!
Main Purpose of the Job
To support the Signage Project team in all aspects (liaising with suppliers, coordinating schedules, monitoring progress, quality assessing and data collation)
The Ideal candidate would have experience to undertake a range of administrative tasks, with some previous supervision experience desirable including the management of internal staff and external contractors.
You will be a self-motivated individual to assist with improving delivery, whist able to develop innovative solutions within the department. Must also be able to work under pressure and adhere to targets.
General duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Respond promptly to all phone calls, e-mails and messages received
- To achieve and maintain professional standards across all aspects of the role
- Adhere to Company Policies, procedures and quality standards at all times
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be an active member of the team ensuring that support and co-operation is given to other members to assist in the achievement of company objectives
- Co-ordinate activities with other departments/colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the project, and excellent customer service
- Be adaptable and flexible in respect of work undertaken as the needs of the business dictates
- Communicate in an effective and professional manner
- Establish and maintain relationships with external suppliers to facilitate the provision of an effective and efficient service to the customer
- Ensure all work is carried out to the company standard at all times
Some key duties will include:
- Project Planning
- Supervision & Communication
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Health & Safety
- Data collation and input
If you think you have what it takes to be a Project Coordinator, please apply by hitting the apply button and one of our recruitment team will call you at the earliest convenience.
All applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment vetting that includes a criminality check and also a financial probity check too.