Collecting domestic, recycling & trade waste, and litter picking, within the boundaries of Bedfordshire.
- Collection of all waster on allocated round including service collections/missed collections
- Ensure all work is carried out in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Delivery of sacks/containers to properties when required.
- Ensure vehicles are loaded correctly/safely; take steps to ensure that vehicles stay within legal weight limit.
- Utilise all safety equipment and comply with Health & Safety legislation
- Assist the driver whilst reversing at all times.
- Assist with jobs in the yard including washing out bins.
The task and finish arrangement is that no-one can go home until all the rounds are completed. Crews completing their round early are sent in to help other crews who are struggling to finish. Once all work for all crews is completed the crews can return to the depot for debrief. If there is work still to be completed after 4pm you are expected to stay and assist to complete all of the work. At the end of the week all the hours worked are added together and if more than 42.5 hours you will be paid the extra hours at overtime rate.
6.30am-7am start - Monday to Friday, - Pay £7.83 per hour, rising to £9.16 per hour after 12 weeks. (Under 25 - Pay is £7.38/h rising to £9.16/h).
If you are interested please contact Blue Arrow on 01234 217001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org