INBOUND CALLS CALL CENTRE SPEKE LIVERPOOLCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT AND BUILDING RAPPORT are BASIC skills required you must be able to demonstrate this.Interviews being held next week PLEASE...
Recruiting for a talented and motivated Sales Manager to proactively develop the business with new and existing clients with a focus on Meetings, Events and group business for a 4* Luxury Hotel located on the boarders of Surrey & Hampshire.
This Hotels offers luxury accommodation, Spa, Gym, Restaurant and private dining rooms and is a popular venue for weddings and events.
- To conduct both new business development and account management of existing clients
- To build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- To ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with in a proactive manner
- To maintain a consistent approach to up-selling
- To research the local market, identify new target customers and market trends and co-ordinate sales activities
- To call and visit potential customers for new business and represent the company at exhibitions and events
- To undertake an on-going programme of marketing, mail shots and sales activities
- To arrange and conduct tours of our facilities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous sales experience in a similar role
- Proactive and driven approach
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Smart personal presentation and friendly manner
- Sound administration and IT skills with a good standard of literacy and numeracy
Great training & development
Company pension scheme
Company uniform and free on-site parking
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.