Food & Beverage Supervisor Golf ClubNear Weybridge £20k + TIPSCurrently Recruiting a Food and Beverage Supervisor for a traditional golf club near Weybridge. They are...
Part of a small group, this top golf club is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty. They are a very popular Wedding venue and also host many other corporate and private events.
To support the Food and Beverage Manager and provide efficient management and delivery of all Food and Beverage services provided by the Club whilst meeting food and hygiene standards, financial targets and delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ensure the smooth running of the food and beverage operation on a day to day basis.
- Organise and prepare for all the food & beverage events held at the Club including Wedding Receptions, dinner dances, conferences and Sunday lunches.
- Ensure that current Health & Safety and other relevant legislation are adhered to and that staff are fully aware of these together with licensing regulations and laws.
- A point of contact for customers, staff and suppliers.
- Meet and greet customers and liaise as applicable with regard to their specific requirements. Deal with any customer issues in a timely and courteous manner.
- Manage stock levels and order new supplies as required
- Ensure stock is secure and wastage is kept to a minimum. Monitor the quality of the product and service provided.
- Liaise with the HR department with regard to staffing matters and complete paperwork as required for staff.
In return we offer an excellent salary package with the possibility of accommodation.
Candidates will be expected to deliver a high level of customer service and possess excellent communication, leadership and budgetary skills. Previous experience working within the hospitality or events industry in a supervisor or managerial position is essential.
This is a superb opportunity for highly motivated, well organised ambitious individuals.
We also offer the following:
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- No split shifts
- Childcare vouchers
- 28 days holiday
- Great career progression opportunities
- Continued training & development
ACT NOW: To apply for this role simply click the 'Apply´ button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.