£24,000 depending on experience
A great opportunity to join the team at a family run fine dining restaurant in Chobham. The restaurant has many accolades and a great reputation.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for food and fine wine and be able to deliver superb levels of service.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist and deputise for the Restaurant Manager
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at supervisory level in a quality environment.
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO LIVE IN ACCOMMODATION WITH THIS ROLE. CANDIDATE MUST LIVE LOCALLY OR WITHING A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.