Excellent opportunity in our Guildford, Surrey branch for an Administrator to support our Recruitment Consultant teams. If you are looking to develop your skills and experience within administration, working within a recruitment...
F&B Supervisor - Guildford - £21k + Tips
Our client is a well known hotel in Guildford and part of a larger group of hotels that are known across the country. The hotel itself has excellent meeting facilities and a well-equipped fitness centre.
They're looking for an F&B Supervisor paying, working 40 hours a week. they offer an extensive training program with a personalised progression plan so that you can progress in the future within the company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the F&B Supervisor
- Assist with the smooth running of the restaurant and bar
- Run shifts and be customer focused
- Assist with the catering for events
- Supervise and train staff to deliver correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience in a hotel or restaurant
- Willing to learn and progress
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent food & beverage knowledge
- A salary of £17,000 per annum
- Opportunities to progress within a quality, high-end hotel
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.