Blue Arrow Glasgow are working with a Global business who are seeking a Group Accounts Payable Manager based just outside Glasgow in North Lanarkshire.Reporting directly to the director of...
Reporting directly to the director of financial operations, the Accounts Payable Manager will work to drive collective improvements in financial operations for the business.
You will be managing a transactional team of 30+ with a number of supervisory level direct reports, and you will drive continuous improvement initiatives and improve performance of the AP division against KPI's.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Drive collective improvements for the financial operations aspect of the business
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Improve the procure to pay cycle
- Responsible for operational management of the AP function
- Ensure control and governance
- Manage direct reports with a team of 30+
The key skill set required for this Group Accounts Payable Manager role includes:
- A background within a high performance shared service centre
- Experience managing transactional finance teams
- Knowledge of control environment in an AP function
- Clear track record of leading and delivering continuous improvement projects
My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package with a clear progression and development path.
Closing date is Wednesday 16th May, successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview prior to CV submission.