Contract type: Temporary
Salary: £7.83 per hour
We are looking to recruit GENERAL ASSISTANTS to support our clients in the North Derbyshire areas, with an immediate start. Do you have previous experience of working as a general assistant, catering assistant or kitchen porter, in a canteen environment? Then look no further! Blue Arrow are looking for dedicated, reliable and passionate individuals on a temporary flexible basis, to work with some of our biggest UK Clients within the Derbyshire area.
Majority of our clients will have easy transport links. The clients we work with are mainly contract catering, however we do provide for hotels, restaurants, events, and large scale businesses.
The main responsibilities:
- Serving food
- Cash handling
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Kitchen duties e.g. pot washing and cleaning the kitchen
- Preparation of hot and cold food
Key information and benefits:
- Flexible shifts
- immediate start
- Holiday entitlement
- Potential ongoing work for some assignments
- Monday to Friday day time shifts patterns i.e 7am till 3pm/ 8am till 2pm
- Working in different environments to gain extra skills
- Pension enrolment
- Flexible employee of the month
- Blue Arrow uniform available.
- Level 1 food safety certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Level 1 health and hygiene certificate (ideally but not essential)
- Full UK driving license ideal but not essential
- Safety shoes, due to health and safety regulations.
- Flexibility with working evenings and occasional weekends.
- Flexibility of travel arrangements i.e. bus routes
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
We are also recruiting for waiting on staff, bar tenders, kitchen porters and Barrista's, so if this is something for you CLICK APPLY TODAY! Alternatively give us a call and we will be happy to help.