OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL Role titles - Mail Sorter Pay Rate - £11.21 £11.46 phShift Time: 10pm 6amShift Days: Monday Friday or Saturday & SundayWorking...
Job title: Forklift driver - REGULAR NIGHT SHIFT - IMMEDIATE START
Location: Belper area (DE56 post code)
Contract type: Long term
Annual Salary: £26162
Great forklift driving based position became available with one of the best companies in Derbyshire.
The warehouse itself is located in the Belper area.
The position will suit candidates who are looking for long term contract and regular Night shifts.
The hourly rate starts at £9.85 but increasing to £13.05 following successful probation period.
The working hours are very attractive so 5.30pm to 4.15am Monday to Wednesday and Thursday 5.30pm to 4.05am.
You would be working in modern warehouse environment and great staff facilities. Free parking on site.
If you are experienced forklift driver with valid Reach Truck and Counterbalance license and like to work nights that job is definitely for you so do not hesitate and apply today.
Your main duties would involve stock rotation, loading, unloading and general forklift operation. On the job training is provided.
You would be working for an international family-owned company with a heritage of more than 141 years in providing customers with energy-saving and easy to operate solutions for heating, cooling and hot water. The company develops and manufactures its products and services at sites in the United Kingdom as well as Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Slovakia, Turkey and China.
- Immediate starts available for experienced Reach and Counterbalance drivers
- Long term assignments
- Monday to Thursday operation with possibility of overtime on Saturday (optional)
- Regular shift patterns but flexibility is a key
- Own transport needed if not from local area due to shifts start/ finish times.
- experience on Reach Truck and Counterbalance
- great attention to detail
- previous warehouse experience
- swift learner
- team player
- Health and Safety
- Great bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Great staff facilities
- Blue Arrow Rewards Scheme
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Immaculate working conditions
Recruitment checks for this role:
- Valid Reach and Counterbalance license
- Employment referencing with no gap
Click apply today.
You can also text FLT to 07843 211553 and I will call you back to discuss the opoortunity.
We promise to reply to every application within 24 hours Monday to Friday.