PATIENT TRANSPORT DRIVER Pay Rate £10.22 per hourShifts - between 05:00 - 21:00 - Monday to Saturday (Average working hours 45hrs+ per week)Start date -...
Job title: Forklift driver with Reach and Counterbalance
Location: Belper area (DE56 post code)
Contract type: Long term ongoing
Annual Salary: £23381
We are currently recruiting Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to start long term assignment with a reputable company based in Belper - DE56.
You will be working for company where efforts are rewarded and your pay is increasing after 4 weeks of driving to high standards and good attaendance.
The hourly rate starts at £8.83 days, £9.35 afternoons and £9.85 nights but increasing to £10.80 and over depending on shift following successful probation period.
Working on three shift pattern - regular Days, Afters on nights (6am -2.30pm; 2.30pm - 11pm, 11pm to 6am Monday to Thursday with 6 hours shifts on Friday.
You would be working in modern manufacturing environment and great staff facilities. Free parking on site.
If you are experienced forklift driver with valid Reach Truck and Counterbalance license that job is definitely for you so do not hesitate and apply today.
Your main duties would involve line feeding, stock rotation, loading, unloading and general forklift operation. On the job training is provided.
You would be working for an international family-owned company with a heritage of more than 141 years in providing customers with energy-saving and easy to operate solutions for heating, cooling and hot water. The company develops and manufactures its products and services at sites in the United Kingdom as well as Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Slovakia, Turkey and China.
- Immediate starts available for experienced Reach and Counterbalance drivers
- Long term assignments
- Monday to Friday operation with possibility of overtime on Saturday (optional)
- Regular shift patterns but flexibility is a key
- Own transport needed if not from local area due to shifts start/ finish times.
- experience on Reach Truck and Counterbalance
- great attention to detail
- previous warehouse/ logistic experience
- swift learner
- team player
- Health and Safety
- Great bonus scheme (up to £700 paid every 6 months after qualifying period)
- Free parking
- Great staff facilities
- Blue Arrow Rewards Scheme
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Immaculate working conditions
Recruitment checks for this role:
- Valid Reach and Counterbalance license
- Employment referencing with no gap
Click apply today.
You can also text FLT to 07843 211553 and I will call you back to discuss the opoortunity.
We promise to reply to every application within 24 hours Monday to Friday.