Our client in the Northampton area are seeking a hard working, responsible and personable individual to join their friendly team. Monday to Friday on vary...
Blue Arrow are recruiting 3 members of STAFF across TWO SITES. One based in WREXHAM and one in ELLESMERE PORT.
The role is working NIGHTS. Shifts are FOUR on and FOUR off. 8pm-8am for a 6 WEEK contract.
Purpose of the ROLE:-
- The post holder will work as part of a team providing 24 hour cover at an Approved Premises (AP) including security and monitoring services. They will provide assistance and support to offenders in Approved Premises to reduce their risk of reoffending, recall or breach of the condition of their licence or Court Order. To ensure that offenders resident at an AP and the fabric of it are kept safe and secure throughout their shift
- The post holder will assist in the supervision of residents, maintaining discipline and the adherence to AP rules, licence conditions and court orders. In addition, the post holder will contribute to the management of residents' risk. This post will involve substantial out of hours work, both waking night duty and weekend work. The post holder may be required to cover duties at other Approved Premises at times of staff absence
- The post holder must at all times demonstrate a commitment to equality and inclusion and an understanding of their relevance to the work they do.
- The post holder must adhere to all policies in respect of the sensitive/confidential nature of the information handled whilst working in this position.
Essential skills of the role:
- Strong, verbal and written communication skills, in English language, and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, including those who may present difficult or aggressive behaviour.
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Understanding of and commitment to equality and diversity
- Computer literate
THIS is a great OPPORTUNITY for someone who is lookig for a short TERM contract.If you would like to APPLY for this role please do so online or call Natalie on 0151 227 4400. Telephone INTERVIEWS will take place wc Monday 12th Feb.