Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Facilities Handy person to work at our clients facility based in EdinburghThe role will be temporary ongoing Role...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for experienced Facilities Handy Person to work on site at our clients premises based in Livingston
This role is a 3 month contract may be extended
- Office removals and furniture relocation.
- Ensure all janitorial responsibilities are met in accordance with the janitorial work list.
- Delivery of goods to all departments.
- Minor furniture repairs, e.g. doors or table legs
- Attending to minor plumbing repairs and adjustments, including unblocking of toilets, sink taps and tap washers.
- Cleaning, wall washing
- Liaise with contractors and company representative regarding general maintenance of buildings
- Carry out duties on relation to an emergency including planned and reactive alarms, ambulance call outs and police. Liaise as main contact if on duty in evening or weekends
- Requirement to perform security checks and follow the lock up procedures of all buildings.
- Snow clearing and Gritting paths
- Grounds Maintenance
Previous experience of working in a similar environment would be advantageous
Good communication skills
Working within timescales
Ability to priorities' own workload
Experience of team working
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
To apply send your CV to Blue Arrow today