Commis Chef - Leisure Attraction - Totnes £17.5k Role Overview: Our client is a popular, food led gastro pub situated in a lovely location....
Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK. They are currently recruiting for an experienced commis chef for their site in Plymouth. This Company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. The successful candidate will work 37.5 hrs a week over 5 days with alternative weekends.
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful -
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are an advantage
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
The Reward/Benefits -
- Meals on duty
- Uniform supplied
- Work-life balance
- Work only 1 in 3 weekends
- Excellent career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.