Junior Sous Chef - Gastro Pub - Exeter £22k Job Overview Our client is a beautiful waterside gastro pub in the heart of Exeter. This...
Our client is a luxurious 4* boutique hotel and restaurant with nine unique rooms. They are looking for a commis chef with experience and passion for fresh, local foods with high standards of presentation. Full time position 5/7 days, own accommodation and transport is needed.
- To assist in preparing and cooking food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Chef experience 1 year min
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate is preferred
- You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Salary up to £19k
- Excellent career progression opportunities & training.
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.