Permanent Chef required for exciting New Garden Centre Cafe in Walsall. We are looking for an energetic and passionate person to join our really busy, fast...
Our client is a leading outdoor leisure/retail company looking for a Chef for their site in Teignmouth. This company has a passion for food and developing its talent. Working every other weekend. All shifts are during the day, approx. 8:30am - 5pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
• Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
• Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
• To control and maintain the stock levels
• To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful:
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
• Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
• Strong communication skills
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
The Reward/Benefits - Chef:
• Salary up to £21k
• Day time shifts - giving you a work life balance
To apply please click APPLY below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.