Chef de Partie - Leisure Attraction - Totnes £19.2k Job Overview: Our client is a beautiful country Estate with lots of activities and a beautiful...
Our client is a beautiful country Estate with lots of activities and a beautiful venue for weddings and parties. They are looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie. Your role will include food preparation and cooking under the direction of the Senior Chefs, routine cleaning duties and providing excellent customer service, while maintaining an awareness of food hygiene and health and safety. You will work 5/7 days 40 hours and is immediate start.
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
- Experience at Chef de Partie/Commis Chef pastry looking for a new challenge
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or Equivalent is preferred
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Salary up to £20k
- Opportunity for progression
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.