An exciting opportunity has arisen for temporary hospitality assistants to work with our client within a National Transport Company based in Glasgow City Centre. It...
This role is perfect for someone with an upbeat, enthusiastic personality that has Mailroom or related experience.
Working hours are Monday to Friday for approximately 40 hours per week. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
Please note that valid DBS certificate is essential for this role - applications without one will unfortunately not be considered on this instance.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Receive mail and courier deliveries, sort and deliver
• General Administration
• Collect, sort and deliver internal mail each hour from all departments
• Carry out hand deliveries of mail as and when required to relevant areas within the firm
• Enter incoming cheques into internal Cheque control system and distribute to appropriate department
• Ensure all outgoing couriers are documented and dispatched
• Frank external mail throughout the day to avoid backlogs at the end of the day
• Provide general cover and assistance where required
• Assist with Facilities Management Help-desk where required
Skills and Experience Required:
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Strong work ethic and dedication to providing great service
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to work
• High level of computer literacy essential
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay rates
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2016
- The chance to develop your skills and experience and take your career in many different directions
If you feel you have what it takes and want to work for a successful modern organisation, we would love to hear from you.