Blue Arrow Recruitment are currently seeking temporary Chefs for various shifts throughout Northern Ireland. We work with a large number of reputable clients and require...
Salary - £10 per hour to £12 per hour dependant on experience
Contract - Temporary
Location - Derby - Castle Donnington
Blue Arrow are looking for our next group of hard working, dedicated and talented chefs of all levels, to support our clients with their up and coming events throughout Derby and Derbyshire.
We are looking for chefs of all levels which include:
- Commis Chef
- Chef De Partie
- Sous Chef
- Head Chef
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Producing menus and new dishes
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch, pot wash and hospitality
- Assisting the Head Chef or Chef Manager with paperwork including stock ordering
- Comply with all relevant Health and Safety requirements
- Ensuring a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Working as a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day.
Benefits and rewards:
- Holiday entitlement
- Flexible shifts
- Pension enrolment
- Great rates of weekly pay
- Flexible employee of the month
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform available
Requirements and Skills:
- Previous chef experience at least two to three years
- At least two/three years' experience of working in an event environment
- Flexibility of working evenings and weekends
- Hard working
- Takes pride in accuracy in their work
- Highly motivated
- Great communication skills
- Food hygiene certificate level 2
- Passionate about working with fresh ingredient's
- Ability to work under pressure
- Due to some locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then click APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.