Are you interested in temporary work with the Department for Work and Pensions? Are you looking to add a leading retail brand to your CV?...
If you're retired but fancy meeting new people whilst earning, why not work in modern offices with friendly colleagues and a great social atmosphere!
We are recruiting Customer Service Representatives to work for Capita on behalf of DWP.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
- On-site canteen
- Great transport links: 10 minute walk from the train and bus stations
You will be able to deliver exceptional customer service as you will handle all queries in a professional manner. You have a friendly and helpful attitude and you're brilliant at being able to empathize with customers who might be in a challenging situation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound customer calls
- Managing and resolving customer enquires
- Delivering superior service and quality at all times
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
There is a range of day shiftsavailable throughout the week, so something to suit everyone.
- Days: 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm