I am currently recruiting for a skilled chef for an Airport restaurant in County Antrim. The ideal candidate should be able to start work ASAP.This...
A global player in the Contract Catering industry that supplies catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK are currently recruiting for a Chef to join the team at outlet based in Andover. The company offers excellent benefits, great work life balance and a good opportunities to progress and develop your career.
Please note: this position will require an enhanced DBS Clearance, therefore this job is on a Temporary to Permanent basis - a successful candidate will be required to work through an agency for the first 4 weeks, whilst the security check is being carried out, and a permanent contract will be given after clearance has been received.
As a Chef you will work on Monday to Friday bases, 40 hours per week contract, straight shifts, working from 6am till 230pm. The ideal Chef will have experience in a high volume contract catering kitchen, be well organised in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure. Occasional overtime will be hourly paid.
Main Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be Successful: -
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
- Role will be a subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance
The Reward/Benefits: -
- Great hourly rate of £9.50 + paid overtime
- Working Monday to Friday, all weekends OFF
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Meals on duty and uniform provide
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.