Blue Arrow are looking for temp Food Service Assistants, based in Tunbridge Wells. This particular role is for up to 3 weeks but could extend after....
Our client is a Boutique Hotel ideally situated in the beautiful area of Studland. The Hotel is famous for its modern cuisine and is very popular with locals and tourists. The Hotel Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce of which is grown on site. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team. As a Chef de Partie you will work straight shifts, 4 days on with 3 days off - 5 out of 7 days per week on a various shift basis .
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
- To work alongside the other chefs in the kitchen
- To produce and present dishes to meet the required standard
- To run a section within a kitchen
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Educated to the NVQ level or equivalent
The Reward/Benefits - Junior Sous:
- Salary of £20,000 - £22,000 plus tips
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.