Due to increasing work volumes we are now looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join our existing team working within a Pre Retail Warehouse in Coleshill, Birmingham. ...
Our client are well established transport and logistics company who looking for to add a stock clerk / warehouse operative to their current team.
- As a stock clerk / warehouse operative you will responsible for the following duties;
- Control and maintain all operational systems to ensure accurate information provision.
- Assisting Stocks Team to ensure all department functions are completed daily, some manual handling will be required.
- To generate and monitor KPI, housekeeping and control reports, to meet the requirements.
- Collate filing, control and reporting of all administration associated with role
- Communicate work practices, procedures and methods to team members, as required
- Work in unison with the customer service teams and all customer related communication.
A successful candidate will need the following experience;
- Warehouse Operative experience, 2 years minimum
- Experience in managing inventory (stock)
- Capable of updating internal systems with accurate information all times
- Able to commit to a Monday to Friday 37.5hrs working week.
Please apply online using your CV and member of the Blue Arrow recruitment team will contact you. If you are not contacted within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.