Blue Arrow recruitment Solutions are recruiting for a Help Desk Administrator for a hospital in Chelmsford. We are looking to recruit a temporary helpdesk operator...
We are looking to recruit a temporary helpdesk operator on our site at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford. The job is primarily answering the phone to hospital staff needing to report building problems within the hospital, and take requests for porters, then logging the jobs onto a computer database.
- Reporting to the Helpdesk Supervisor
- To provide a proactive and professional FM Helpdesk service to our client at Broomfield Hospital
- To respond to calls and log jobs onto the computerised facilities management software system (MAXIMO)
- To provide updates and feedback to customers regarding the progress of their requests
- To provide general administration support
- Hours - based on a 40 hour week, working shifts from 07.00 - 19.00, 19.00 - 07.00, 08.00 - 17.00, on a 3 on, 3 off rota, including bank holidays and weekends
A successful candidates will require;
- Ideally, will have experience in a similar role
- Will be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with colleagues and clients
- Will be a committed team player
- Will have excellent administration, organisational and problem solving skills
- Will have a good working knowledge of IT with experience of using Microsoft Office
Please apply online using your CV and a Consultant from Blue Arrow Recruitment Solutions will contact you. Due to the expected applications volumes, please assume if you haven't been contact within 7 working days that you have been unsuccessful with your application.