Chef de Partie Hotel £22k + tips + live-in! Full time job 5/7 days working, 48hrs per week A lovely hotel situated in the beautiful...
- As a Chef you will work predominantly Monday to Friday with every other weekend off.
- Catering for large numbers with a great hourly rate of £9.69 per hour. All overtime is paid time on top of the 37.5 hour a week contract.
- All shifts will be straight shifts at 6am-2.30pm/10.30am-6.30pm & 11.30am-7.30pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef will Include:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment