We are looking for a Head Chef for our Marlborough based client, this is initially on a temporary basis for approximately 4-5 weeks.This position offers...
My client is a leading Nursing and Dementia provider and they are looking for an experienced and passionate Head Chef to join the team for one of their luxury care homes in Royal Wootton Bassett.
- Head Chef
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Alternative Weekends
- Catering for up to 65 residents plus family
- Experienced at a senior level
- Experience working with fresh food and local produce
- £11 per hour
- Prepare, cook and serve hot and cold meals, as and when required
- Provide for special dietary requirements where necessary
- Responsible for the management of other kitchen staff
- Liaise with the Home Manager when planning/costing menus in order to provide a balanced nutritious diet, making the best use of available fresh foods
- Conduct basic food hygiene training for all Care Staff involved in handling and delivery of food
- Ensure statutory Health and Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas
- Ensure all crockery and equipment is cleaned and stored appropriately, and that the overall cleaning of the kitchen area is carried out effectively