*** CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS***Our well established client are one of the largest within the telecommunications industry and they are currently seeking retail sales advisers to join their teams across Kent!We are looking...
- On-site maintenance of plant.
- On site servicing and preventative maintenance
- Assistance with technical fault finding in both hydraulic and electrical fields.
- Passing on technical knowledge to other members of staff. Including training.
- Working closely with apprentices whilst carrying out repairs.
- Ensuring service reports are complete after completing required repairs.
- Previous plant maintenance experience is essential including hydraulics
- NVQ Level 3 plant maintenance qualification is desirable, but applicants whom are time served will be equally considered.
- Familiarisation with compaction equipment -though machine specific training will be provided
- CSCS card holder - though the company will provide this if required
- Flexibility to work with other members of staff including apprentices.
- Full UK driving licence