Deputy General Manager Country Gastro Pub Woolhampton, Berkshire- £27,000I am seeking a strong Deputy Manager to lead the team at this beautiful destination pub in...
• Be able to coordinate capital development programme
• Be able to participate in the development of the estates strategy
• Participate in the development of the business cases for centralising elements of operational provision
• Supporting the in-house maintenance contract managers by supervising and offering guidance
• Liaise with senior divisional staff on estates issues and provide estates advice.
- Estate management experience
- Background in public sector knowing the procurement processes
- Have knowledge of business case development
- Strong background in Facilities contract management
- Good communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work in Midlands for a reputable company. If you are interested in this role please click apply.