**** CHEF DE PARTIE LUXURY 5* HOTEL ROSETTES ******* £23,489 *** Role Overview: Our Client is a luxury 5* Hotel in Horsham is recruiting...
Chef de Partie needed for a Golf & Country Club located just outside Crawley.
They cater for their members and guests on golfing breaks, but also do weddings and have a luxurious health spa. It's a very unique club that has a diverse and has a distinctive feel to it. All their food is fresh, and they have an ambitious kitchen team who change their menus every 3-4 months.
Shift patterns would be straight, either 6am - 2pm or 1pm - 9pm, meaning you get a great work/life balance!
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie - Horsham
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To assist the head chef with food preparations
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Work on your stations to the highest standard
- Learn from the Head Chef
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie - Horsham
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent OR relevant kitchen experience
- Experience as a chef de partie in a fresh food establishment
- Previous experience in a gastro pub or fresh food kitchen
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great team member who can take this operation forward
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie - Horsham
- Great salary of £20k
- Chance to join a brilliant establishment
- Straight shifts
- Full use of the company facilities
- 30% off for family members
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 2 days off per week
- 4 weeks holiday
- Free parking
- Chef whites provided
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.