Part Time Sous Chef Golf Club - Coulsdon £11 £12 per hour Straight shifts18 hour contract (weekly)Rarely eveningsPermanent position Brilliant independent golf club needing a 2nd...
- Straight shifts
- 18 hour contract (weekly)
- Rarely evenings
- Permanent position
Brilliant independent golf club needing a 2nd chef on a part time basis.
They cook fresh ingredients and cater for a lot of weddings and functions.
Main Duties of the Sous Chef
- Supervise Chef de Parties and delegate tasks as required and ensure they are carried out correctly
- Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef
- Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times
- Ensure maximum utilisation of food
- Help run food production. Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
Requirements for a Sous Chef
- Hotel / Restaurant/ Golf Club / Contract Catering background
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
- COSHH knowledge
- Good verbal and written English
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
Rewards of the Sous Chef
- Fantastic company benefits
- An amazing opportunity to progress your career
- Be part of the most prestigious clubs in the UK
- £11 - £12 per hour
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.