Permanent Production Operatives x5Location: RipleySalary: £17,480 starting rising to £19,980. Are you an experienced production/manufacturing operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position? If...
Job title: Recycle Operative x20
Location: Nottingham NG17
Contract type: Ongoing Temporary
Hourly rate/Salary: £9.12-10.49 per hour
Imagine a warehouse operative job where you become part of a large team very quickly. Somewhere that's fun to work and has all the relevant facilities on site. Where you have the opportunity to be flexible in terms of your hours and days of work to give you that all important work/life balance. Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it's not as we are offering you just that.
You will have the opportunity to work as a recycle operative. You will earn great rates of pay with some enhancements at weekends and for overtime and have the opportunity to work with a variety of people.
With a very friendly and helpful team who support you throughout your career with us. Assisting you with career progression, supporting you with each and every shift, you would be missing out if you didn't call us for more information.
- The role as warehouse operative starts ASAP
- Shift patterns that we are looking to fill are 11am-7pm, 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am
- Anything worked over 37.5 hours is paid at overtime rate
- Weekend premiums
- Shift patterns are 5 days out of 7
- 2 rest days off together with a 13 week rolling rota
- When it's your turn to have a weekend you get 3 days off together
- You choose to have a work/life balance
Key responsibilities include:
- You will be emptying cages filled with various types of waste
- Working in a large warehouse environment transporting cages
- Full training and support is given
These responsibilities as a recylce operative will ensure that you provide a fantastic service and contribute towards the business and the service. You will make a difference each and every day by doing what you do best by offering a great level of service.
- You will have attention to detail
- You will have knowledge warehouse working
- You will enjoy working with different people
- Have the ability to work at pace, lifting and emptying cages
- You will have confidence working in a fast paced busy environment
- You will be working on a rota basis 5 days out of 7
- You will follow the rota pattern and enjoy 2 rest days off together
- Weekends will be planned in to give you 3 days off over the weekend
- 13 week rota meaning you can make plans
- You will be part of a fantastic team who offer ongoing support
- You will earn fantastic rates of pay
- Accrue holiday pay to be able to take a break throughout the year
- Enrolled in a company pension scheme
- Be able to manage your diary through our company app and online portal
- Gain experience through working within a variety of people and teams
- Whilst these roles are flexible they are ongoing, they could lead to a permanent role in the future
- You will enjoy a reward and recognition scheme that includes Superstar of the month
- You will be paid on a weekly basis
- You will meet new people and have the chance to network
- Being able to drive and have your own transport is an advantage but not essential
- There are plenty of great transport routes available
- We will support you in finding out how you get to site
Recruitment checks for this role:
- Employment referencing with no gaps for at least 2 years
- Proof of right to work in the UK and National Insurance details required
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days. We can't wait to speak with you.