Customer Service Advisors - Temp to perm Leeds On behalf of our client who provides financial and outsourcing services we are looking to recruit over...
If you’re a parent looking for some flexible hours to fit around the school-run, don’t miss out on this fantastic role to work for Capita on behalf of Debenhams, a leading UK department store.
We are recruiting Customer Service Representatives to work with a fabulous sociable team who are enthusiastic, fun and energetic for an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
- On-site canteen
- Great transport links: 10 minute walk from the train and bus stations
You will be able to assist with delivering fantastic customer service by being super organised, have excellent communication skills and have a friendly and helpful attitude.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound customer calls
- Managing and resolving customer complaints and queries from store staff
- Processing customer orders, tracking deliveries, processing refunds and exchanges
- Delivering superior service and quality at all times
- Days: Variable shifts between 8am – 7pm
- Weekends: Variable shifts available between 8am - 8pm