Italian Speaker back office London 20k 25k Perm London (Clerkenwell) This permanent full time post would suit you if You speak fluent Italian and English...
The role entails putting contracts together, from start to finish, terms and conditions , Tender documents etc. Compliance, liaising with legal department, Strategic purchasing groups, evaluation panel.
Answering supplier questions once bids have been put through.
Assisting the individual contract managers with contracts.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Take responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective and proper procurement processes for all goods and services procured by the client, while adhering to both the Contract Regulations and the European Procurement Directives.
Manage an Information Officer to ensure that contractual information (including rebates), general data led reporting and KPI's are kept up to date.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Support the Head of Purchasing and the Contract Managers in seeking efficiencies and new business opportunities where practical.
- Manage the Support Officer in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring that contractual information (including rebates), contract register and variation paperwork is kept up to date.
- Establishing and maintaining effective and proper procurement processes for all goods and services procured by the client, while adhering to both the Contract Regulations and the European Procurement Directives. Communicate with customers and suppliers resolving issues and undertake site visits if required for the purpose of evaluating suppliers.
- Work closely with the Strategic Procurement Group in contract establishment and provide any relevant information as regards to the group activities.
- Provide the Strategic Procurement Group with reports as and when required together with data for the tendering of the contracts.
- Participate in all relevant aspects of the Forward Plan process and in the contract management network as required.
- Develop and foster strong alliances within the Members. Monitor the team to ensure that the benefits to both the client and the members are maximised.
- Develop the existing procurement processes seeking new business opportunities where appropriate.
The duties and responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is at present. The post holder is expected to accept any reasonable alterations that may from time to time be necessary.
A degree in a business related subject, in addition to a good general level of education. A professional qualification in procurement such as MCIPS would be advantageous.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to motivate staff.
It is essential to be able to turn strategies into reality and deliver buy-in from key stakeholders to realise the full potential of opportunities.
An excellent understanding of all elements of procurement processes and procedures within a multi channel distribution business.
Demonstrable procurement skills
Be able to demonstrate the ability to challenge staff/managers/stakeholders regarding the ways in which they work and how processes are managed.
Ability to manage and manipulate data, reconcile issues and produce information and reports.
Knowledge of delivering financial outcomes through robust procurement.
Ability to manage, develop, train and deliver change within a team.
Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
A broad understanding of system processes and procedures relating to procurement.
this role is being offered on a permanent basis. Hours of work are Monday to Friday Full time 37hrs, , core hours between 09:30-16:00
We can offer an attractive salary and benefit package for the right candidates.
if you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Contract Support Officer based in Welwyn Garden City, then please apply today