We are looking for a reliable office administrator to cover long term sickness.Responsibilities include: under taking administrative tasks ensuring that the rest of the staff have...
Blue Arrow are interested in speaking to experienced administrators who want to take on a new challenge on a temporary basis. Our client has an open vacancy in the Media department and would be looking for someone who enjoys working in a team as well as being capable of showing some initiative.
Main areas of responsibility:
- To develop and maintain systems and processes to enable the effective organisation of the project documentation and funder filing requirements
- To provide regular budgetary and output monitoring update reports for project leaders.
- To ensure the project's financial transactions are processed effectively.
- Setting agendas, taking minutes and obtaining sign off to share with group members
- To provide support for event booking and co-ordination (room bookings, manage invite lists, share on relevant sites and social media pages).
- To liaise with central university and School of Media research administration colleagues as necessary
- Proven Microsoft and Mac office administration skills.
- Knowledge and experience of administrative monitoring systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to use social media.
- Good numeracy skills in order to deal with finance administration
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Ability to use finance packages
- Good social media skills